Since the sun broke into the storm
When the river strated crying
When the moon hided in a corn
Refrão:
So let me see you crying
how long (how long, how long) are you crying?
Nothing goes well,
Everything sucks, like a hell (like a hell, in a hell)
what's my side, where's my place?
i don't belong here... (here, belong, belong)
Why everything started going wrong?
Why am i singing a sad song?
why the sun stoped shining?
What have I badly done?
Why did you leave me?
How can I return, What i've done?
I miss you darling, i just want some
Reasons for leave you away
I just want one miserable day
Of our milion happy hours
When all flowers
Stayed quiet heavy
But this day will never come
Because you don't love me now
Please, explain me how
How our summer went down
How the flowers died
Would this be a lie?
Only in my dreams,
where we are together
where we are forever
Strongly, safely and lovely
ONE PERSON,
and the happiest one of the world

No comments:
Post a Comment