E tu agora foda-se, parece que cagas completamente para mim! só quando tens problemas é que te lembras!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
As Palavras que Nunca Te Direi - Nicholas Sparks 2008
Casa das Histórias, Paula Rêgo
Exposição de Pintura - Novos Talentos
Guggenheim 08/08/2009
O Estranho Caso de Benjamin Button
In pieces - Minutes to midnight // Linkin Park
Telling me to go, But hands beg me to stay. Your lips say that you love, Your eyes say that you hate.
There's truth in your lies, Doubt in your faith. What you build you lay to waste. There's truth in your lies, Doubt in your faith.
All I've got's what you didn't take. So I, I won't be the one, Be the one to leave this, In pieces.
And you,you will be alone, Alone with all your secrets, And regrets. Don't lie.
You promise me the sky, Then toss me like a stone. You wrap me in your arms, And chill me to the bone.
There's truth in your lies, Doubt in your faith. All I've got's what you didn't take. So I, I won't be the one, Be the one to leave this, In pieces.
And you, you will be alone, Alone with all your secrets, And regrets. Don't lie
So I, I won't be the one, Be the one to leave this, In pieces. And you, you will be alone, Alone with all your secrets, And regrets. Don't lie.
When you're gone // Avril Lavigne
I always needed time on my own I never thought I'd need you there when I cry And the days feel like years when I'm alone And the bed where you lie Is made up on your side
When you walk away I count the steps that you take Do you see how much I need you right now?
When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you When you're gone The face I came to know is missing too When you're gone The words I need to hear to always get me through the day And make it ok I miss you
I never felt this way before Everything that I do Reminds me of you And the clothes you left They lie on the floor And they smell just like you I love the things that you do
When you walk away I count the steps that you take Do you see how much I need you right now?
When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you When you're gone The face I came to know is missing too When you're gone The words I need to hear to always get me through the day And make it ok I miss you
We were made for each other Out here forever I know we were Yeah Yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me Yeah
When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you When you're gone The face I came to know is missing too And When you're gone The words I need to hear will always get me through the day And make it ok
1 comment:
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Post a Comment